Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dragon Knight Helmet

Here is another part of my Dragon Knight "Father of Dragons" set. I'm thinking about doing a gender-bent version of this character because most of the cons are super hot, and this guys has a lot of armor. The biggest difference would only be in the torso armor (coming up next).

Anyway, the paint job for this piece kind of looks like a Pokemon... or Digimon or something. I might have to change that yellow after finishing the rest of the armor.


I'll wear this under my helmet to keep it in place.

This was the most embarrassing part: looking like a cone head.... or a pharaoh 



Adding that Gundam flare







I love putting damage on my armor... but the hardest part is that first scratch. after that, there no going back

the red


...the yellow

and the finale.... still looks like a pokemon


No comments:

Post a Comment