Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Yasuo: High Noon Gun Sword

I was commissioned to make this sword because the person really loved the Yasuo sword on my Esty. Its such a great thing to know that people actually look at artists work and see the potential in it. Seeing as I can't really mass produce my weapons, making an Esty seemed kind of silly at first, but its proven to be a relatively successful form of communication.

Anyway, here are the progress pictures of this sword as well as the final product.







OS I thin out of the whole process, this was the hardest/ most experimental. PVC is an amazing material, but I didn't know the limits in which I could bend it and it still keep its round shape. Found out its a 2 person job













I love painting textures. It gives my weapons a very personal touch and the act of mixing colors is just soothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment