Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sneak Peek

Hey everyone! I actually am alive... I've been super busy with some new projects and have been meaning to post an update. So here's a better late than never update.

My next big event will probably be Anime Expo in the LA convention center. I've been redoing parts of Legion Commander with some Worbla I got my hands on. Its a pretty good material (I've seen many amazing things make about of it), but I'm still in the figuring-it-out stage.

Heres a side by side comparison of the old and new, Worbla-fied shin guards. The new ones look so much better.... they just weigh about twice as much....





Another project I'm working on is a sword from a League if Legends character.... Now I don't play LOL (I've tried it), but I do have to admit that there are a lot of rad characters in that game. I've been commissioned to do Yasuo Weapon and Armor. Here are the sketches. I'm a lot farther a long.... but its a stressful thing.... so I'll post the end result when I'm done.


ANOTHER project I have going on (also due by AX) is an axe for a friend who wants to be a version of Little Red Ridding Hood... but like grown up and wolf hunter-y..... Not the most original thing to be, but she actually wanted a big, hearty looking axe, so thats exciting. The circled one is the one she chose.



No comments:

Post a Comment