Wednesday, May 20, 2015

World of Warcraft: Corrupted Ashbringer

One of my coworkers suggested that I look up this weapon, not only because its cool but because of tits history in the game. Unfortunately, I'm not a WOW player, but I love all the characters, weapons, and styles Blizzard makes for this franchise.

The first version I saw of this sword looked like i stepped back to the 90s Playstaion 1 graphics and, though its cool, I didn't think it would make a good cosplay weapon to play with. Fortunately, since Diablo is also owned by Blizzard, there's a D3 version and thats what I choose.






"Alas, dear Yoric. I knew him well"




I usually like to install my structure before beveling details and such, but for this project, I needed to install the clear polystyrene without damaging it.






I tried to get some good glow in the dark paint, but none of them had the "pop" that I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment